Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Watching Bon Jovi live is just as satisfying as reading a good book!

Last night I had the absolute privilege of going to the Bon Jovi Because We Can Concert at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg. Despite the fact that we were in the "cheap" seats and Jon Bon Jovi was approximately the size of my thumbnail from where I was sitting, I was completely mesmerized by his performance, from beginning to end. What an end it was, with Jon Bon Jovi and his band repeatedly succumbing to the crowd's loud screams for MORE! I genuinely felt that Jon Bon Jovi wanted to continue entertaining us as much as we wanted him to stay on stage. The result - a three hour concert from an exceptional performer! Johannesburg was  treated to an amazing night of Rock and Roll in true Bon Jovi style.

Review Johnny Be Good Paige Toon
Revew Baby Be Mine Paige GoonAs a voracious reader, it is almost impossible for me to have a life experience that doesn't remind me of a book. Last night, the books that came to mind are part of a 2 book series written by Paige Toon, Johnny Be Good and Baby Be Mine. This series explores the overwhelming highs and lows of a celebrity singer and in true Chic Lit fashion, the one romance that survives it all. I have reviewed these books in the past, so feel free to click on the book titles or images to read my reviews of these great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment